£15 - £20 per hour + bens
26 days ago
Our well-established, friendly, team-spirited, International pharmaceutical client, based in Reading, are seeking an Interim Financial Accountant, to support the Finance Department with a variety of duties.
Initially to be hired on a 6 month interim basis, my client is keen to hire an experienced Accountant who has a passion for Financial Accounting duties, and ideally you will have worked in a global organisation previously. You will also ideally be available at short notice for this role.
As the successful Interim Financial Accountant, you may be qualified by experience, or part-qualified or a stop-studier, but your position will cover a variety of duties, and will include:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Loading of journals
- Revenue recognition
- Month-end activities
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Various General Ledger duties
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supporting the wider finance team with queries
- Systems accounting duties, ensuring the quality of information is accurate at all times
This is initially to be hired on a 6 month interim basis, to cover high periods of work loads and to transition through a very busy year-end.
Ideally you will offer:
- The ability to start at short notice
- Offer recent UK experience of working in high volume transactional finance departments, potentially within International businesses
- Be able to commit to 6 months initially
- Be hands-on, attentive with a great attention to detail
This is a unique role to add value in a highly supportive team. At present our client remains working from home and this will be the case for this 6 month hire. Please contact me for further details.