West Midlands, England
£450 - £500 per day + Outside IR35
3 months ago
Interim Finance Transformation Lead - West Midlands - £500 per day outside IR35 - 12 months
I have an immediate requirement for an Interim Finance Transformation Lead to join a Midlands based business to drive the finance change agenda for the next 12 months or so. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will join at the early stages of a significant change journey with the opportunity to define your own role to deliver value and improvement. This role will suit a candidate from a technical or reporting background who has developed their skillset into finance transformation.
Role in Brief:
- Lead the finance transformation agenda for all revenue processes.
- Identify areas of revenue/billing leakage and create solutions to resolve this.
- Establish a clear project plan for all process improvements with time-lines and accountability.
- Work closely with the wider business to implement identified process improvements.
- Work alongside the Finance Director on the wider finance strategy and project plan.
- Be the lead for monthly management reporting for one of the main business platforms.
- Work with Finance Business Partners and business leads to ensure month end results are in line with expectations.
- Ensure revenue is accurately recorded in the management accounts and in line with the Group's accounting policy and compliant with IFRS 15 and or other applicable standards.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), with a minimum of 5 years PQE.
- A good understanding of IFRS15 revenue recognition.
- Demonstrable experience of process improvements and finance transformation.
- Experience of designing and delivering process improvements.
- Strong organisational skills to manage key deadlines and multiple projects.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.