Interim Finance Programme Lead - West Midlands - £700/800 per day outside IR35 - 6 Months
I have an immediate requirement for an interim Finance Programme Lead to join a £200MN turnover PE-backed business for 6 months.
Reporting directly to the CFO the successful candidate will be responsible for developing the Order to Cash process and acting as the Finance Lead for several other pressing project work-streams. You will work closely with key stakeholders to review and improve current processes, embed improvements across finance, and recommend operational improvements to support the Order to Cash transformation.
- Implementing best practice Order to Cash process
- Managing multiple project work-streams
- Process mapping
- Designing and embedding finance processes
- Ensure effective controls environment
- Business partnering with key stakeholders including non-finance
- Define and implement project milestone
- A chartered accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc..
- Demonstrable experience in delivering process improvement
- Experienced in the development of Order to Cash
- Project Management skill-set
- Managing stakeholders through change
- Highly organised, autonomous and logical
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.