Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£350 - £450 per day
about 2 months ago
My client a market leading business in Milton Keynes are looking for an Interim Finance Manager to join them on a 6 month contract whilst recruiting the role permanently. This position offers great opportunities and exposure to unique and exciting projects. They are looking for an ambitious, commercially-minded interim with previous experience of hitting the ground running.
As Finance Manager you will report into the head of the department and is responsible for the following:
- The delivery of high profile Network Projects
- Drive culture of innovation and continuous improvement and standardisation
- Engage with key stakeholders to identify project objectives and key products to be delivered across national operations pipeline
- Drive project execution; track delivery; expect, monitor and control change - owner for project runway for Network
- Analytical review of Network spend and recommendations to improve efficiency and spend
review of subcontractor costs
- Contract review of renewals and new suppliers
- Assist /cover daily and weekly Network reporting.
My client is looking for an experienced and fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) interim to join them ASAP offering between £350-£450 per day (dependent on experience)