£17 - £23 per hour + + bens
11 months ago
We are delighted to be exclusively working with our well-known client, who seek an experienced Accountant to assist with a systems integration project for their Ascot site.
My client is a highly acquisitive group of companies and is looking to recruit a project lead to help integrate their latest acquisition. The role reports to the CFO and works across the business to monitor and control the progress of the acquisition into the group.
Specifically this role will be working to an integration plan and will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and documenting processes
- Assisting with the transition to a new general ledger system and understanding existing processes in terms of expenses, payroll and invoicing
- Actioning balance sheet reconciliations and bank recs
- Working on the General Ledger
- Daily work on Sage and Xero (as they are implementing Xero), as well as Excel
- This role will also collaborate with stakeholders across the business so monitoring and tracking project progress against delivery targets will be an important part of the day to day tasks.
The successful individual will be a part qualified or QBE accountant ideally with experience of acquisition integration, process documentation and systems migration. As part of a rapidly growing group this individual must be able to cope with a fast paced environment and a certain amount of ambiguity. Other key attributes include good verbal and written communication skills, ability to build relationships quickly and being highly organised.
It's not often do we get these integration/migration roles and as such this represents a real opportunity to make an impact on a small but rapidly growing group. They are a super friendly team and welcome new starters with huge amounts of positivity and support.
Due to the complexity of this role, our client would like candidates to be office based 5 days per week, so it is essential you are in a commutable distance from Ascot. Please do get in touch for more details.