My client, a division of a profitable manufacturing company urgently requires an Interim Finance Director to lead the finance team and manage the imminent budgeting process. A market leading manufacturer and distributor this is a great opportunity to make an impact with a high quality business.
This role will work with the Managing Director and focus on providing and preparing financial analysis of company performance and deliver the budget and forecast cycle.
Other key duties include:
- Advising the MD and Senior Management Team on all matters relating to financial performance, growth strategies and plans
- Leading the budgeting, forecasting and planning process
- Maintaining robust financial systems
- Leading and motivating the finance team
- Controlling all financial and accountancy matters including month end reports, management accounts, cash flow management, compliance, presentation of management information and KPIs
- Ensuring the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Overall responsibility for audit and tax compliance
- Preparation of data for board presentations
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Finance Director with a background in delivering robust budgets and forecasts. As a small business this role will be hands on with changing priorities. Finally, we require a good relationship builder who is able to quickly establish rapport with the Managing Director, Owner and Group Finance Team.
This role will be on site 5 days per week and sits inside IR35