£120000 - £130000 per annum + + Retention Bonus
2 months ago
Interim Finance Director - London/Midlands/Hybrid - Circa £130,000 + Retention Bonus
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
I have an immediate requirement for an Interim Finance Director to join a fast-growing Professional Service business of Circa £150MN turnover with hubs in all major cities. Reporting to the CFO you will oversee the day-to-day accounting and reporting timetable (statutory accounts, management accounts and MI reporting including KPIs) delivered through a large and capable team.
The focus of this role will be to deliver pragmatic leadership while the business goes through the typical challenges of fast growth in terms of systems, processes and people. You will lead in delivering commercial support at board level and drive business partnering though the divisions.
Key responsibilities in brief:
- Team Management / development, team of circa 35 via 3 direct reports (including a strong GFC)
- Lead and drive business partnering across the organisation.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial reporting.
- Maintain a robust controls environment.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Board reporting.
- Senior stakeholder management to drive financial performance.
- Strategic financial planning.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Investment appraisal and business cases.
- Work with the leadership team on long term capital investment.
- Deputise for the CFO as required.
- Support with group M&A activity.
Candidate requirements in brief:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified.
- Demonstrable leadership experience in a growing business of medium size.
- A background in professional services
- Solid senior stakeholder management exposure
- A stronger commercial partner
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.