£700 - £800 per day
4 months ago
Interim Finance Director - Circa £700-£800 per day - London
You will be delivering interim leadership of a large, autonomous division of a Blue-chip business, the role will suit a candidate with significant experience of large long term contracts. The successful applicant will partner closely with the current executive team, in particular with the MD, to deliver strategies for the establishment of long-term revenue plans and corporate performance. The successful candidate will be a proven and inspirational leader who can motivate and challenge the team to deliver a best in class finance function.
Key areas of expertise for the Interim Finance Director will include:
- Experience of a long term contract focused business model
- Experience of a large complex business
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high profile cultural and operational step change
- Full P&L ownership of a medium to large business
- Responsibility for managing large teams
- Partnering with multiple senior stakeholders
- Delivering via the team a robust budgeting & forecasting process including analysis and commentary
- Establishing the key areas of performance and service delivery targets
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives
- Working closely with industry bodies, auditors and other external parties to ensure agreed contract delivery parameters are met and future business development potential is maximised within strict guidelines.
- Identification and development of areas for improvement in the use of resources across finance & commercial management.
The Finance Director we seek will be a qualified accountant, have a strong academic track record and commercial background, with an ability to strategically direct a high-profile contract led business from a financial perspective. A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long-term challenges. A formal accountancy qualification, with strong academics, will be highly regarded, along with an ability to manage and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. The successful individual will have experience in liaising directly with high-profile customers and other strategic partners.
As this role is private and confidential, no additional information can be released until a CV has been received and positively vetted.