East Midlands, England
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit an interim Financial Planner/Business Partner for our client based in the east Midlands. The interim Financial Planner will be required for at least 5 months. Ideal candidates will be able to start asap.
The successful interim will be working for a leading multinational corporation based in the east Midlands
Reporting into the senior Finance Manager the role will be responsible for the financial support to one of the client's major contracts. The role will be very commercial in nature and will have regular interaction will all levels of stakeholder.
This is a very strategic role which will provide analysis and insight into financial reports and business strategies. Duties will include but not limited to: -
· Development of management reporting
· Continually look at ways of improving and sustaining processes both internally and with external contracts
· Strategic Finance projects.
· Supporting cost challenges
· Month End - journals (incl. cost and fee accruals), cost centre reviews
· P&L and balance sheet maintenance and review
· Variance/operational analysis
· Presentation of monthly finance reporting packs
· Cash flow forecasting
· Flash reporting, Budgeting
As the successful interim Financial Planner/Business Partner, you will have:
- Proven track record in financial planning/business partnering in a high-volume environment
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced excel skills
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Financial Planner/Business Partner:
- £250-£275 dependant on experience