3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit a commercial Finance Business Partner for our highly successful client based in Warwickshire. After 2-year successive record years the client is in a very strong position as it embarks on its next stage of growth. The role will be for 6 months but given company plans for the right candidate there could be longer term opportunities. Working with the head of divisions and alongside commercial and operations teams across the UK the finance business partner will be part of a team providing support to the UK business in the areas of financial planning, performance monitoring and financial modelling.
The role will be varied and diverse and may need to provide other ad hoc financial support to the commercial and operational teams as required.
The successful interim finance business partner will be working for a highly successful business that is looking to enter 2022 on the back of consecutive record years. This role will give the finance business partner exposure to the senior stakeholder group as well as both operational and commercial functions across the UK.
As the interim finance business partner, you will take on a role that is a good mix of both preparing and then presenting meaningful financial insight. Additional tasks will also include: -
- Reporting, analysing and understanding sales trends
- Modelling revenues, costs and capex for budgets.
- Providing full financial support for pricing decisions.
- Financial modelling of potential investments, new contracts and longer-term plans.
- Contributing and assisting with operational reviews
- Working with the UK commercial team to monitor future pipeline
- Adhoc analysis for pricing/business cases, commercial opportunities
As the successful interim finance business partner, you will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong excel skills (comfortable working with large volumes of data)
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance.
- Experience of financial modelling/strong analytical skills
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim finance business partner:
- Salary of £50-55k pa on a fixed term basis.