Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner for our client based in south Birmingham. This role is available due to an upcoming period of maternity leave. This role will suit someone who is seeking a post that will work with both finance and non-financial stakeholders in the development of processes and internal systems. The role is to start asap and will initially be for a period of 12 months.
The successful interim Finance Business Partner will be working for a highly successful business that have continued to expand and perform well despite recent restrictions.
As the interim Finance Business Partner, the successful candidate will play an instrumental part in the continued development of reporting processes and systems across the business. In addition, the post holder will be responsible for the following: -
- Prepare and present budgets, forecasts and project financial analysis.
- Work with the wider business to provide meaningful MI.
- Support commercial and supply chain heads with relevant financial analysis.
- Provide a robust planning and reporting function.
- Production of annual budget and associated commentary
- Analysis of revenue and cost performance
As the successful interim Finance Business Partner, you will be / have:
- A fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- The ability to review and present complex information in easily understandable formats.
- Excellent excel skills with the ability to build complex models.
- Experience/working knowledge in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Finance Business Partner.
- Salary of £45-£50k on a fixed term contract