Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit a commercially focused finance business partner for our market leading client based in Bham city centre. The role will initially be for a period of 6 months. Through innovation and change this client has been at the forefront of their industry for 100 years. Working with finance and wider teams this role will be split across providing insight reports, improving MI and the commercial analysis of budget.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to get involved in core commercial analysis and business growth projects.
The successful interim Commercial Finance Business Partner will be working for a highly respected business that has been the top of its industry for over 100 years. This role will give the successful professional exposure to the senior stakeholder group.
As the Interim Finance Business Partner, you will provide full insight of the numbers for the internal sales teams and look to work with the business on improving MI and general commercial reporting as the following:
- Production of sales insight reports
- Preparation and commentary of upcoming budget
- Assisting with the continuous improvement of MI
- Commercial review of external marketing activities
- Appraisal of business projects/new product launches
- Assisting in commercial tender process
As the successful Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will be:
- A fully Qualified Accountant.
- Experience of partnering with internal sales teams to drive growth.
- Proven experience of working in a similar commercial role.
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance.
- A strong and proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- SAP would be desirable.
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful Finance Manager:
- Competitive salary subject to experience