West Midlands, England
£550 - £650 per day + Dependent on experience
7 months ago
Interim ERP Finance Integration Lead - West Midlands - 18 Months - Circa £600 per day dependent on experience
My blue-chip client has a requirement for a candidate to support with their international ERP integration. As a qualified finance professional you will be the conduit between the international finance function and the project and IT teams. You will champion finance process on the side of the business to make sure best practice is achieved and a benchmark function can be delivered.
- Fully chartered accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Experience of leading ERP global implementations
- Ability to drive change and deliver business need through new processes
- Ability to understand and make decisions at a detailed level while maintaining a high level global view
- Experience with fast-paced matrix environments within dynamic, complex, global operations
- In depth understanding of international operations and multinational reporting requirements, accounting principles and practices
- Experience in coordinating and managing teams of shared resources across international boundaries
- Exceptional levels of personal credibility and the ability to influence C-suite
- Willingness to travel
This role is private and confidential, no additional information can be released until a CV has been released and positively vetted.