Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a national organisation to find an Interim Employee Relations Advisor.
This is a 12-month FTC but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
Head office is based in Solihull but you will be responsible for supporting line managers in the South, covering London, Kent, Sussex and surrounding areas. Most support is provided remotely but travel may be required to sites in business critical needs.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- supporting line managers with resolutions of Employee Relations cases
- supporting the design and implementation of Employee Relation policies and procedures
- provide first-line advice
- support complex cases
- coach and advise the larger HR function on Employee Relations updates
- keep up to date with UK Employment Law and Legislation
- Partner with legal teams to represent the organisation in proceedings
- and much more!