Birmingham, West Midlands
£20 - £25 per hour + .
6 months ago
An Interim Credit Manager required for large professional services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre. Managing the Credit Control team effectively and ensuring that targets are met.
The role sits within the Accounts Receivable function with a friendly working environment.
- Manage the credit control team effectively ensuring that collection targets are met
- Reviewing team and individual performance
- Reviewing processes to ensure effective credit management
- Ensuring accurate recording of all credits
- Motivate a large team and lead them to success
- Ensure the team is meeting tight deadlines
- Account reconciliation
- Excel reporting
The successful candidate should have experience working within a Credit or Collections environment, having managed a team. Ideally having experience in training and supporting a team to ensure targets are met consistently.
An interim Credit Management position within a successful global brand. Offering an opportunity to manage a large successful team and ensure the business continues to consistently hit targets.