£12 - £14 per hour + + holiday pay
3 months ago
Interim Credit Controller - Immedaite Start
Reading Town Centre - fully office based
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and team spirited Interim Credit Controller to join our client - who are a small but hands-on IT company based in Reading Town Centre. For this role, it is essential that you have worked in a close-knit finance team previously, and are able to offer some recent UK Credit Control experience.
We are seeking an energetic, professional and focused Credit Controller, with the key focus of this role looking after the UK ledger of around 800 accounts.
The successful Interim Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Chasing of outstanding debt by telephone, email and letter
- Working closely with the Finance Manager, within a finance team of 3
- Offering an empathetic and customer-centric approach to their work
- Issuing of copy invoices and statements
- Investigating and resolving all customer queries and requests, escalating where needed
- Working closely with the wider finance team and the account mangers to resolve customer queries
- Using SAGE and Excel
Key skills & competency requirements
- UK resident, and ideally fairly local to the Reading location
- Recent and previous UK Credit Control experience
- Outgoing personality combined with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with computer systems and good excel knowledge
- Good numeracy skills
- Confidence and the ability to place pressure tactfully on companies who owe money
- Hard working with a drive to meet targets
- Adaptability and good problem solving skills
- Great organisation skills
This role would suit a candidate who is able to offer some recent Credit Control experience who is seeking a temporary opportunity initially on a temporary basis until the end of April, covering maternity leave. Full training on their IT systems and ongoing support will come in abundance but you must previously have worked in a Credit Control role.
My client currently works full time in their Central Reading Finance Office and ideally you will be available at short notice to start this role.
Please contact me for further details on this exceptional Interim Credit Control role.