Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a leading financial services client to recruit an interim Compliance Manager. Ideal candidates will be able to start asap, and the role will initially be for 9 months.
The successful interim Compliance Manager will be working for a commercial financial institution that is constantly seeking further growth for itself and shareholders.
As the interim Compliance Manager, the successful candidate will provide direct support to the Head of Conduct, Head of Legal and Compliance and the Head of Risk. The role will be key in ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and raising professional standards across the business. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to: -
- Support of the compliance and risk control framework activities
- Identifying and then preparing detailed reports on key findings and risk issues
- Support the maintenance and review of all policies and procedures consistent with risk.
- Support wider teams with the use of an automated risk management system.
- Attending and minute taking for the Risk/Compliance and Conduct committees
- Ensure all legislative and regulatory changes are identified and appropriate actions taken.
- Support the Head of Risk with annual testing and monitoring of plans.
As the successful interim Compliance Manager, you will be / have:
- Operational knowledge of bank/financial services processes and key legal/regulatory issues
- General banking/financial services experience within a risk function
- Experience of compliance and AML reporting
- Ability to work closely with the senior stakeholder group.
- Strong IT skills
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Compliance Manager.
- Salary circa £50-£60k DOE on a fixed term contract