Birmingham, West Midlands
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit a Commercial FP&A Manager for our well-known Midlands client. This role is available due to an upcoming period of maternity leave coupled with continued growth and expansion. The role will be for 15 months but given company plans for the right candidate there could be further opportunities. Ideally to start in July however our client will wait for the right candidate if they are on notice. Working with the FD and CFO as well as the wider stakeholder group this role will provide commercial insight and analysis for the business as they continue to grow.
The successful Commercial FP&A Manager will be working for a highly profitable PE backed business that are just about to embark on their next stage of growth. This role will give the successful professional exposure to a very interesting business and the opportunity to work with a very impressive senior stakeholder group.
As the Interim Commercial FP&A Manager, you will lead a small team as well as being responsible for the following:
· Leading and providing commercial insight and analysis for the business
· Run future financial projections.
· Budgeting, forecasting and control of the P&L.
· Assessing commercial risk
· Ensuring the senior stakeholder group receives high quality financial support.
· Leading and developing the FP&A team.
· Delivering insight and full analysis to help the business to achieve strategic goals and deliver the annual budget.
· Assisting with and implementing improved processes, systems, and analytical tools to improve the quality of forecasts, budgets, and MI.
· Develop and present a deeper understanding of trends within the marketplace.
As the successful Interim Commercial FP&A Manager, you will be/have:
- A fully Qualified Accountant.
- Previous management experience with the ability to coach and support a small team.
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance.
- A strong and proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Commercial FP&A Manager:
- Salary of £80-90k on a fixed term basis.