£300 - £350 per day
3 months ago
A leading FMCG business based in Telford is looking for a Commercial Financial Controller on an interim basis. To act as part of the senior leadership team and be responsible for the sites finances, acting as crucial support to the general manager, in day to day decision making and long term strategic decisions.
If you are a qualified Finance Manager or Controller and enjoy a mix of financial control and commercial analysis this could be the perfect fit for you.
Day rate: £300- £350 a day
- To ensure all group reporting requirements are met
- Leading a team of 9 with 2 direct reports
- Present monthly business review packs to the board including financials, key site issues and forecasts
- Heavy involvement with cost control and capex forecasting and multi site transfers
- Cost control- Analysing business spends in all areas and implement changes accordingly
- Site budget preparation
- You will be a formally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant and have previous experience working for a FMCG corporation
- Have a background in project driven businesses
- Can support business change and drive process improvement
To apply for the Interim Commercial Financial Controller post, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.