Birmingham, West Midlands
£500 - £600 per annum + Outside IR35
about 2 months ago
Interim Commercial Financial Controller - Birmingham - 6 months - Circa £500/600 per day outside IR35
I have an immediate requirement for an Interim Commercial Financial Controller to join a listed business for a period of 6 months. The role will deliver key day to day and project support to the newly appointed permanent hire reporting to the incumbent Finance Director. The role will suit a candidate from a multi-site background that has covered a business unit of at least £200MN.
Role in brief:
- Drive Business Partnering.
- Partner at board level.
- Provide commercial support and challenge to customer facing teams.
- Provide financial and strategic support to new business tenders.
- Implement and maintain business KPI's.
- Ownership of medium- and long-term financial planning.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Financial, management reporting and relevant commentary.
- Development of financial reporting and a rigorous controls environment
- Development of group policies, processes, and systems.
- Ad hoc project work.
I am looking for a qualified account who is available at short notice. You will need to be comfortable operating in a change environment (demonstrable experience required). You will be a self-starter with an appetite to add value off your own impetuous but lacking in ego so comfortable to be directed to tasks as required.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.