£300 - £350 per day
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has come up within a client of Gleesons based in Shropshire. They are looking for an Interim Commercial Financial Controller who will report directly to the General Manager on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be required to manage/oversea the sites financial performance, continuously developing, managing and implementing the relevant projects/measures to meet the needs of the business.
- Oversee financial performance for the site & ensure robust business controls and risk management are in place
- Provide the leadership team with an appropriate understanding of financial performance
- Support the drive of Corporate, Commercial & Operational initiatives
- Drive sustainable margin enhancement/cost reduction programmes through annual PIP's
- Support and execute where appropriate business change/improvement projects
- Capital proposals, planning, execution and risk management
- Excellent flexible, numerical skills with a good understanding of all elements of the P&L.
- Previous experience within an FC role/Qualified Accountant +5 years
- Ideally FMCG background or experience
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the whole business from a commercial, innovation and manufacturing point of view.
- Able to influence at a senior level, internally and externally. Possessing the gravitas & emotional intelligence to enable effective challenge within a strong & determined team.
- Experience of leading project delivery & instigating change
If you are interested in this role please either contact Emily at Gleeson or click apply and I will be in touch