Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + FTC
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a well-established legal business to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager based in Birmingham. The role will initially be for a period of 9 months.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing clear and strong financial challenge to stakeholders and day-to-day support to Team Leaders and Directors in improving business performance.
- Provide direction and day-to-day management of their Commercial Finance team
- Business planning, budgeting and financial management of the allocated operational heads within the business.
- Evaluate, challenge and build business cases to support key proposals
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and work stakeholders to develop clear plans to achieve these including the monitoring of delivery
- A fully Qualified Accountant.
- As you are responsible for the commercial finance team you will be able to demonstrate experience of people management and development in previous roles.
- Highly developed commercial acumen
- Highly developed analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong communication, with the ability to present complex financial data and concepts in a clear and concise way to non-finance professionals
- Strong influencing skills, able to persuade and influence challenging colleagues and stakeholders
If you are interested in this role please click apply