£800 - £1000 per annum + LTD
7 months ago
Interim Commercial Finance Director - Retail - £800/£1000 per day LTD - Northamptonshire
My Northamptonshire based retail client is looking for an Interim Commercial Finance Director for an initial period of 6 months. Reporting to the CFO the role directly supports the strategic development of the organisation and underpins commercial performance of the business.
Key responsibilities - Interim Commercial Finance Director
- Develop a strong understanding of the business model in order to analyse and influence business strategy.
- Support and drive the wider business change agenda.
- Constantly working with the Exec by to maximise financial support to the business.
- Lead and continually improve the budgeting and forecasting processes including the budget, monthly forecasts and co-ordination of the strategic plan.
- Manage the production of value adding financial analysis and drive the continual development of FP&A activity across the business.
- Leading a forward-looking finance team.
Candidate requirements - Interim Commercial Finance Director
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- 7+ years post qualification experiance.
- A background in a large retail business.
- The successful individual will have a strong track-record delivering commercial support within a similar sized consumer facing business in a no1/2 capacity.
- Gravitas, credibility, passion and the ability to drive a high profile and complex agenda is essential, as is the ability to lead and be inspirational to others.
- Significant exposure to a change environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working within and driving a continuous improvement culture.
As this role is P&C no additional information can be released until a CV has been received and positively vetted. To apply please respond to this add attaching your cv.