Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £90000 per annum + FTC
25 days ago
I am currently working exclusively with a well established Manufacturing business based in Birmingham as they are searching for an Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner to join them urgently for an initial 6 month contract.
The role requires an experienced Finance Business Partner to co-ordinate and lead the commercial planning, process and the development of commercial excellence across the business. As well as this you will support and challenge commercial decisions through analysis and insights.
- Drive performance analysis and insights, communicating key messages clearly to senior leaders
- Lead the long-term business & financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes to drive performance
- Accountable for the development and production of customer prices and their ongoing review
- Implement robust financial processes and controls, to manage, control and report the financial performance
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experienced interim Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Available to start immediately
- Good commercial understanding and experience ideally including pricing
- Financial reporting, planning, forecasting and risk management
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
My client is offering £70-90k dependant on experience. The role is hybrid working. Please get in touch if interested