£1400 - £1800 per day + Dependent on experience
5 months ago
Interim Chief Financial Officer - Circa £1400/£1800 per day - London
You will be delivering interim leadership of a large, autonomous division of a Blue-chip business, the role will suit a candidate from a telecomms background who has led a large team through a significant technological roll-out. The successful applicant will partner closely with the current executive team, in particular with the MD, to deliver strategies for the establishment of long-term revenue plans and corporate performance. The successful candidate will be a proven and inspirational leader who can motivate and challenge the team to deliver a best in class finance function.
Key areas of expertise for the Interim Chief Financial Officer will include:
- Experience of large infrastructure projects is key, ideally within telecomms.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high profile cultural and operational step change.
- Full P&L ownership of a medium to large business.
- Responsibility for managing large teams.
- Partnering with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Delivering via the team a robust budgeting & forecasting process including analysis and commentary.
- Establishing the key areas of performance and service delivery targets.
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives.
- Working closely with industry bodies, auditors and other external parties to ensure agreed contract delivery parameters are met and future business development potential is maximised within strict guidelines.
- Identification and development of areas for improvement in the use of resources across finance & commercial management.
The Interim Chief Financial Officer we seek will be a qualified accountant, have a strong academic track record and commercial background, with an ability to strategically direct a high-profile contract led business from a financial perspective. A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long-term challenges. A formal accountancy qualification, with strong academics, will be highly regarded, along with an ability to manage and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. The successful individual will have experience in liaising directly with high-profile customers and other strategic partners.
As this role is private and confidential, no additional information can be released until a CV has been received and positively vetted.