£1500 - £2000 per day + Inside iR35
12 months ago
Interim Chief Financial Officer - Circa £1500/£2000 per day Inside IR35 - London (with UK Travel)
I have an immediate requirement for an Interim Chief Financial Officer to join my business services client for a period of 6 months. The role will suit a candidate from a regulated background who has had full P&L and strategic financial responsibility within a large complex business. Additional experience of delivering transformation to meet cost reduction targets is key. The successful applicant will partner closely at board level to drive the strategy and support robust commercial decision making to meet targeted objectives. The interim Chief Financial Officer will be a proven and inspirational leader who can motivate and challenge the team to deliver a best-in-class finance function.
Key areas of expertise for the Interim Chief Financial Officer will include:
- Full P&L ownership of a large business
- Demonstrable experience in driving financial strategy in a large complex business
- Board level partnering to drive the commercials
- Ownership and delivery of the financial timetable and annual and strategic planning
- Demonstrable experience of delivering transformation in a large complex business
- Partnering with multiple senior stakeholders
- Delivering via the team a robust budgeting & forecasting process including analysis and commentary
- Establishing and delivering on relevant KPI's
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives.
- Working closely with industry bodies, auditors and other external parties
- Identification and development of areas for improvement in the use of resources across finance & commercial management.
The Interim Chief Financial Officer we seek will be a qualified accountant, have a strong academic track record and commercial background, with an ability to strategically direct a regulated business from a financial perspective. A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long-term challenges. A formal accountancy qualification, with strong academics, will be highly regarded, along with an ability to manage and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. The successful individual will have experience in liaising directly with high-profile customers and other strategic partners.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.