Interim CFO - Preston - Circa £800 per day Inside IR35 - 3/6 Months
My private equity backed, fast growth SME client has a requirement for an interim CFO to join their team for a period of 3-6 months. The role is available to support them as they go through the process of hiring on a permanent basis.
The client offers an innovative managed service solution to the Public Sector and is regarded as one of the best performers in their field. They have enormous opportunity to drive growth through their current footprint of over 100 locations nationwide and by capitalising on their network and market reputation.
Interim CFO - Key Accountability's:
The Interim CFO will act as business partner to the CEO and will have autonomy in leading and developing the finance function. Accountability's in brief:
- Overseeing and coordinating financial control and accounting function
- Developing and reinforcing the control environment, consolidating, and improving processes
- Preparing and updating financial budgets and business plan
- Assisting the CEO by providing financial analysis and commentary for decision making
- Cash flow management and optimisation
- Ensuring timely and accurate submission of finance, tax, and accounting records to CEO and relevant stakeholders.
- Support all M&A activity, organising due diligence, execution and integration
- Debt financing and coordination
- Managing costs and identifying cost optimisation potential
- Developing appropriate presentations to communicate business and financial performance
Interim CFO - Required Experience:
- A chartered accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc..)
- No1 in finance in a private equity backed business
- Experience of a fast growth SME business
- Demonstrable commercial partnering experience at board level
This role is private and confidential, no additional information can be released until a CV has been received, positively vetted and an NDA signed.