5 months ago
Interim CFO - Circa £1000/1400 per day LTD - London
The role of Interim CFO is critical to the on-going growth and reorganisation within the business. You will be supporting through a period of significant change as finance lead on a large, high profile contract This successful applicant will partner closely with the current executive team, in particular with the MD, to deliver strategies for the establishment of long-term revenue plans and corporate performance. The successful candidate must have excellent commercial negotiation experience with a clear vision for supporting in unlocking the potential from additional business lines in the future.
Key areas of expertise for the Interim CFO will include:
- Ideally experience of the telecoms or energy sector
- Client facing contract negotiation.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high profile cultural and operational change.
- Full P&L ownership of a medium to large business.
- Responsibility for managing large teams.
- Working with the business development team to ensure the business maximises revenue opportunities.
- Partnering with key customer representatives to secure opportunities for new lines of business.
- Managing the budgeting & forecasting process including the introduction of robust analysis tools.
- Establishing the key areas of performance and service delivery targets.
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives.
- Working closely with industry bodies, auditors and other external parties to ensure agreed contract delivery parameters are met and future business development potential is maximised within strict guidelines.
- Identification and development of areas for improvement in the use of resources across finance & commercial management.
The Interim CFO we seek will be a qualified accountant, have a strong academic track record and commercial background, with an ability to strategically direct a high-profile contract led business from a financial perspective. A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long-term challenges. A formal accountancy qualification, with strong academics, will be highly regarded, along with an ability to manage and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. The successful individual will have experience in liaising directly with high-profile customers and other strategic partners.
As this role is private and confidential, no additional information can be released until a CV has been received and positively vetted.