Birmingham, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day + Outside IR35
about 2 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a large, Birmingham based global business to find an experienced Business Analyst for an initial period of 12 months. The business is going through significant change and is in the process of overhauling their Order to Cash Process (O2C).
As the Interim Business Analyst you will play a pivotal part in the team supporting the Project Manager with reviewing, collating, documenting, and analysing the data derived from the information gathered. The ideal candidate will have had exposure to Transformation and to system development life cycle.
- Work closely with the solution provider to produce accurate financial, operational, and commercial information.
- Testing and creation of standard operating procedures.
- Involvement in the process of collating and cleanse the data.
- Creating and writing the interface documents.
- Participate in the full project lifecycle where required; understanding and advising where value can be added from your role.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and ensuring the project is delivered in a timely manner.
- Substantial experience in Commercial management with experience in sectors such logistics, transport, or distribution.
- The ability to work with ambiguity and a proactive approach is essential.
- Strong analytical skillset with a natural eye for detail
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Self-motivating and the ability to independently problem-solve.
Please note this is a hybrid working opportunity so travel will be required to their Birmingham office and other sites as and when required on a weekly/monthly basis.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.