£50000 - £60000 per annum + Hybrid Working
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Warwick in search of an Interim Accountant. We are looking for a project driven, commercially-minded Accountant to join the business to support across a variety of functions.
- Responsible for the preparation of month end Management Accounts.
- Review of internal processes.
- Prepare monthly Trading and Intercompany reporting.
- Review the companies' fixed assets.
- Prepare monthly schedules and intra-Group recharges.
- Bank and General Ledger reconciliations for all company bank accounts.
- Complete and submit UK VAT returns and PAYE Returns and payments.
- Review and pay wages prepared by the payroll departments on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Submit UK Corporation Tax returns and payments on account in line with HMRC timetables;
- Support the external auditors in the review and completion of the statutory accounts.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements and as well preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Provide financial information and business partnering support.
- Fully qualified Accountant - QBE with proven experience will also be considered.
- You will be hands on and happy to get involved in the detail.
- Experience of process improvement is essential.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
What's On Offer?
- £60,000 - £65,000 or equivalent day rate
- Opportunity for a permanent role in the future
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Hybrid working
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.