£11 - £13 per hour + holiday pay
25 days ago
We are pleased to offer a very exciting opportunity to join a global business who are looking to add to their existing team by way of a newly created Intercompany Accounting Specialist position. Business growth has been strong over the last 5 years and the team is continuing to build for the future. This is initially to be hired on a 2 month temporary basis to guide them through a backlog and an impending year-end.
Based in Bracknell, this position would ideally suit someone who has a strong grounding within accounting and finance, specifically focused on intercompany reconciliations and transactions.
Strong Excel skills are absolutely essential and daily tasks will likely include;
- Reconciliation of bank and balance sheet accounts
- Develop and maintain accurate reports of outstanding items and balances
- Handling intercompany reconciliations for the group
- Responsible for intercompany transactions and also queries (multi-currency)
- Review and adjustment of GL journal entries
- Prepare financial reports and commentary on variances for senior management
The successful candidate will offer:
- The ability to start within a week
- Be able to commit to 2-3 months
- Be assertive, inquisitive and engaging
- Previous experience of working within a global multi-site company, with previous intercompany transactions experience
- Advanced Excel - Pivot Tables, V-Look ups
- Experience of working on Oracle or SAP highly desirable
If you are seeking a new opportunity this position not only offers an immediate challenge but also a strong platform on which to build and progress your career further. Ideally you will be immediately available and free to commence this position with immediate effect.