£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
I'm working with an iconic household-name, operating across both B2B and B2C markets, who are on the lookout for a Insight Marketing Executive to join their growing business in the heart of Worcestershire. Reporting directly to the Insight Manager, you will have proven experience within a consumer product environment.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting from an operational perspective to ensure projects are being run smoothly and accordingly, whilst identifying potential issues and suggesting solutions where relevant.
- Identifying gaps with both new and existing products.
- Assist in the development of key insights and strategies
- Work closely with the wider product management team in the creation and delivery of key launch events.
- Writing reports and making concise recommendations
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a role-related subject.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Strategic thinker
- Understanding of Microsoft products (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)