Solihull | Hybrid
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading financial services business, to recruit an Insight Manager to join their high performing and established Insight team.
This is a key role to deliver pivotal customer and market insight to influence the decisions of the wider business. The ability to work with stakeholders at all levels and create business change through actionable insight is essential to this role.
This would be a fantastic role for someone looking to take the next step in their Insight career.
With an excellent location, hybrid working and working culture- this role has a lot to offer!
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and influence business decisions through data led insights
- Lead on Insight best practice for the wider business
- Manage the insight projects internally and in conjunction with third party suppliers
- Understand stakeholder needs and create effective solutions
- Support the Head of Insight with research projects
- Skilled in survey design, using tools such as Survey Monkey or equivalent
- Excellent market research skills
- Financial services experience is desirable
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to create actionable insight
- Excellent relationship building skills and stakeholder management
- Able to work autonomously
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and want further information, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now.'