Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Insight Manager to join a leading services brand operating in South Birmingham, on a 12 month fixed term contract. If you have a genuine passion for market research & the enthusiasm to constantly drive business improvement, this might just be the one for you.
Working within the insight team, you will be responsible for the execution of precise Market & Customer Insight whilst constantly taking steps to improve the customer experience.
Your day to day will involve:
- Reviewing customer feedback to identify patterns & driving change and amendments where needed.
- Analysing data from multiple sources & communicating results with clarity
- Supporting the execution of internal research projects
- Maintaining relationships with third-party suppliers
- Leading the customer insight across the business and communicating the values of a customer-centric approach
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Exposure within a service brand
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Packages (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyse and identify customer trends, context and relevance
To apply for the Insight Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter.