£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a hugely successful health and well being company with an amazing story and tonnes more growth potential to boot!
We are recruiting for an Insight Analyst to join their Head of Insights on a full time, permanent basis.
Job title: Insight Analyst
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Start date: March 2023
Contract: Permanent, full time
WFH Policy: Hybrid - 2 days in the office a week
To work alongside the Head of Insight to build out the businesses understanding of their customer base, products and marketing through analysing current data.
- Analyse customer trend and pattern data in line with internal Marketing and Insight teams requirements
- Translate data of customer behaviour and provide insights in line with key business objectives
- Present findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Develop and manage selections for campaigns and CRM journeys
- Maintain data pipelines through SQL
- Provide Marketing by understanding the best customer journeys and recommend customers to target
- Analyse CRM activity with clear test and control cells
- Work autonomously and creatively to build new datasets that give a view of the whole business
- Adapt different datasets in varying formats into the SQL database
- Manage BI reporting
- Produce data in a easy to read format for the wider business to interpret and understand
- Limit degradation of old BI
- Previous experience in a similar role that allows you to work autonomously when needed
- Competent in analysing data and providing tangible insights that will support the businesses key objectives
- Able to present data to stakeholders confidently and accurately
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Google Analytics
For more information, please apply.