Birmingham city centre | Hybrid working
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading Birmingham based law firm to recruit an Innovation Manager onto their team. You will act as their Innovation Thought Leader to ideate product and service developments that will transform how the firm interacts with its clients.
You will be well versed in innovation best practice, have a curious mind and an outstanding ability to influence at a high level.
- Liaise with senior leaders including the Head of Business Improvement to create and improve upon innovation strategy for the wider firm
- Through targeted research, you will identify rising areas for innovation opportunities
- Competitor analysis and horizon scanning
- Lead focused workshops with steering groups in the firm to drive innovation and ideate new service offerings
- Curate the firm's innovation pipeline
- Anticipate future pain points for the firm and use breakthrough thinking / strategies to respond
- Identify key opportunities with external businesses and organisations to support the firm's agenda such as "innovation incubators"
- Utilise "Design Thinking" and similar methodologies
- Experience in a related innovation role / agency or client side accepted
- Excellent analytic skills
- Able to conduct qualitative and quantitative research to provide insight
- Outstanding stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial skill set
- Knowledge and experience with innovation methodologies
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'