Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary - £35,000
Work Type - Permanent
Location - Shirley
I am recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer, working in a small team on 2nd/3rd line BAU with project work. Project work will include migrations with Office 365 and SharePoint.
I am looking for a candidate with previous experience working on a helpdesk, Previous support of office 365 and involvement of cloud migrations (such as Office 365).
Your day to day tasks will involve:
- Provide support to customers and staff.
- Liaise with wiser teams with technical issues.
- Supporting office 365 Installations.
Background & Requirements:
- Support of Office 365.
- Quality communication skills.
- Helpdesk Experience (5 years+ Preferably).
- Ability to manage/lead projects.
- Knowledge of Windows Server.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Experience working at third line level.
The position is based in Shirley but there will be occasions where overnight stays and weekend work is required due to the nature of our business.
If you have the required experience, think you would be well suited to the position and would like to find out more, please apply here.
Server 2008/2012/2016, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange 2013/16, 2nd/3rd Line support