INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER/THIRD LINE SUPPORT
Salary - £35,000
Work Type - Permanent
Location - Shirley
ARE YOU A COMPETENT IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER? Looking for a new role to advance your career or maybe just a change of scenery? Currently, we are looking for a senior IT support engineer who has previous experience working in an infrastructure-based role.
You will mainly provide support to customers with tasks ranging from resetting passwords to Server support and software initialisations/migrations. So, you must be happy to 'get your hands dirty' with some junior tasks.
As well as providing BAU support you will be involved in regular projects which will be varied depending on the client's needs.
Your day to day tasks will involve:
- Provide support to customers and staff.
- Liaise with wiser teams on technical issues.
- Supporting with ongoing projects.
Background & Requirements:
- Support of Office 365.
- Quality communication skills.
- Helpdesk Experience (5 years+ Preferably).
- Ability to manage/lead projects.
- Knowledge of Windows Server.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Experience working at a third-line level.
The position is based in Shirley but there will be occasions where overnight stays and weekend work is required due to the nature of our business.
If you have the required experience, think you would be well suited to the position and would like to find out more, please apply here.
Server 2008/2012/2016, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange 2013/16, 2nd/3rd Line support, migrations, Azure.