Solihull, West Midlands
£27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Your new company and growing MSP are looking to add a new Infrastructure Support Engineer in their head office at Solihull paying upto 32k.
Your new role will be to provide world class customer service orientated 2nd line support to the companies 3000+ customers.
Your responsibilities will include and not limited to will be:
- Responsibility for handling escalations from our Service Desk analysts
- Troubleshoot user problems over the phone using remote access software
- Use our internal CRM to document and update tickets accurately
- Keep customers updated throughout, ensuring a focus on delivering exceptional customer care
- Maintenance and support of client networks, equipment and peripherals
- Supporting the Service Desk team when call volumes are high
- Attending customer sites if required
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in:
- Windows Server 2012 / Server 2016
- Office 365 - Exchange Online / SharePoint / Azure AD / Intune
- Exchange 2013 / Exchange 2016
- Windows 10
- RDS / Terminal Services
- Active Directory / DNS / VPN / TCP/IP / Group Policy
- Routing, Switching, Firewalls
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online or please contact me directly on 07925301099.