Walsall, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
25 days ago
Infrastructure Manager - Walsall / hybrid - £55,000
I am recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager to join a large business based in Walsall to become a hands-on manager of the infrastructure team. This role will be responsible for all network and server infrastructure for the business and a part of the senior management team working closely with the Head of IT.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing technical teams and remain technical themselves. You will have a good understanding of on prem and cloud technologies and be able to help shape the future of the IT estate.
- Solid Infrastructure and Technical background covering Virtualisation (Hyper-V & VMware, OVM) Platforms (Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux) and Network \ Telecoms (LAN \ WAN \ VoIP Cisco, Meraki, Avaya and contact centre communication services).
- Management of Azure Services.
- Configuration management and continuous delivery understanding.
- Experience being responsible for delivery of a service consisting of infrastructure at scale 000's of servers on a single platform.
- ITIL foundation or ideally Service Operations
- Worked in an environment that is ISO27001 compliant.
- People management experience of technical teams.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this role, please apply here.