Infrastructure Manager - Birmingham - £65,000
I am recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager to join a well-established business based in the heart of Birmingham. This role is managing a team of roughly 8-12 Infrastructure Engineers at varying levels. You will be a technical expert however able to delegate work to the team rather than sorting yourself. The ideal candidate will have lead large teams previously and have proven technical management experience.
- Advanced skills in the following:
- Azure, AD, Exchange, O365, networking, SQL, hardware, storage.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to remain hands on technical when needed.
- Experience working with wider management teams to deliver first class technical support.
- Comfortable covering both BAU and project work.
- Background support both on prem and cloud (Azure) infrastructure.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here!