£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Infrastructure Lead / Infrastructure Manager - Lichfield/Shenstone - £40,000 - £45,000
Azure, hyper-v, cloud, server, network, support, infrastructure, 3rd line, project, 365
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Lead to join a rapidly growing organization who are a leader in their sector. This is a newly created role reporting directing in to the IT Director to be the senior point of contact for Infrastructure and to manage to day to day and project responsibilities.
This is a hands-on role rather than man management and it is essential that we find someone with project experience with Azure and someone that is capable of transforming ageing and dated technologies.
- Administer and maintain corporate infrastructure:
* Active Directory
* Windows Server
* Microsoft 365
- Administer software application and desktop operating system deployment
- Monitor and troubleshoot server and network performance
- Administer backup and disaster recovery processes
- Provide input to project work, ensuring all infrastructure requirements are technically feasible and appropriately costed
- Maintain Hyper-V infrastructure and associated servers/storage arrays
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date
- Handle escalated calls from first/second line service desk
- Maintenance and monitoring of SIEM tools
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.