Position - Permanent
Location - Witton, Birmingham
Would you consider yourself a techie who is experienced in infrastructure support with ambitions to develop your technical and management skills?
My client is looking for a highly interpersonal engineer to join their small close‐knit team. Reporting to the IT Manager you will be responsible for the IT Infrastructure and Services across four connected sites in the UK, with responsibilities such as; IT Infrastructure upgrades/replacements, project management, end user support etc.
Do you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running and deliver excellent customer support? If you do, we would like you to join us, continuing to improve the service we provide and in return, we will assist you in developing your technical and management skills.
What would we like from you?
- Experience providing 1st/2nd/3rd tier IT support via; telephone, remote access and in person.
- Experience supporting and deploying; HP network switches and IP networking, HP Servers, NetApp SAN, laptops and PCs, Wi-Fi and data backup products.
- Experience with; IT services and equipment in a manufacturing environment and communicating with external support organisations.
- Experience with; VMware, Windows Server / 10 / 7, Anti-Virus software, Office 365/2016, Active Directory and common PC desktop software.
- Understanding of ITIL and working in a large enterprise IT environment.
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please apply or email your CV