Birmingham, West Midlands
£325 - £350 per day + Outside IR35
4 months ago
Infrastructure Engineer (Cyber Essentials)X2 - £325pd-£350pd Outside IR35 - Birmingham (Hybrid 1-2 days a month) 3 Month Initial Contract
We're working alongside a Nationally renowned client that have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to support their company wide Cyber Security plans in preparation for the company audit at the end of November.
The successful candidate will have a proactive, confident and methodical approach to the works with the ability to work autonomously as well as effective in a team. A good self starter with a holistic view on related business processes.
You will need experience in:
- SSO implementation with Azure AD using Enterprise Applications, SAML2 etc
- Windows Server 2019 administration experience
- Windows Firewall configuration
- Proficient with Azure and IaaS
- Great verbal and written communication skills, ability to work with users from all sectors of the company
- Ability to work methodically through a task, recording progress and creating documentation where needed
If interested, please apply below!