Infrastructure Engineer - Remote / Warwick- £40,000
I am recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a rapidly growing IT team of an expanding business with sites across the UK. This role can be based out of any of their sites including, Warwick or Peterborough.
As the business grows and demands grows with it, we need and experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join the team and work closely with the wider infrastructure team to support the datacentres and various sites (some travel required but mostly remote).
- VMware /Storage/Server platforms
- Active directory and a multi domain environment
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Enterprise Cloud
- Backup, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Day to day and Datacentre operations in the Platforms environment
- Storage/Server platforms - Production Sites
- Microsoft system Centre (SCCM) Management
- Physical Environment Inc:
- SQL Environment
- Server/software obsolesce patching and security
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this role, please apply here.