Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Infrastructure Engineer - Birmingham/ remote - £35,000 - £40,000
I am currently working with a rapidly expanding client based in Birmingham who are looking to add to their Infrastructure team. This role will be working at a 3rd line level supporting project and BAU work. It will be a mix of field and remote support covering a wide range of infrastructure technologies.
The ideal candidate will be an all-round Infrastructure generalist who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and get the job done.
- 3rd line Infrastructure support experience.
- Good hardware / software support experience.
- Experience in the following:
- Windows server
- Azure (don't need an expert)
- Hardware break fix
- Networking basics
- Project work
- On site installations
- Ability to travel across the UK when required (not too often).
- Comfortable working fully remote.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.