I am currently in the process of finding an experienced Infrastructure Design Engineer for a well-established Birmingham based consultancy. This is a fantastic business who are very flexible with their staff so you will have the option to work on a remote basis as well as being office based in the centre of Birmingham.
What the successful Infrastructure Design Engineer will look like:
· You will have a strong level of experience in infrastructure design for highways schemes.
· Experienced in Section 278, 38, 104.
· Self-starter who is able to work well within a team as well as being able to work from home taking responsibility for your own workload.
· Civils3D, AutoCAD, Microdrainage and DMRB experience is ideal as well as KeySIGN, Lighting Reality or similar
· Degree qualified in Civil Engineering.
What's in it for you?
You will receive a highly competitive salary and other great benefits as well as flexibility so you will have the ability to balance your work life around your personal life. Not only that but this business is very progressive meaning you will have the opportunity to grow within the team and broaden your knowledge and skill set.
What to do next.
If you are interested in this vacancy click to apply and I will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours of your application. Alternatively drop your CV to my email and I will be in touch.