Infrastructure Engineer - £45,000 - £50,000 - Hybrid (1 day in office per month) -Staffordshire
We're working alongside a leading and rapidly growing national client that have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic Infrastructure team based in Staffordshire on a hybrid basis.
The individual will be a key member of the IT Infrastructure team and be integral to help mature the capability within the IT function as they transform from a small business to a corporate organisation in which they deliver a best in class IT platform.
- Experience of managing Windows 10 Endpoints using Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), including Intune and Configuration Manager.
- Proven ability of implementing, managing, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Desktop OS deployment with Autopilot and associated services.
- Experience of developing and delivering IT solutions and projects.
- Use of Intune to apply updates to Windows 10/11 devices. Autopatch experience desired.
- Packaging, deployment and troubleshooting of software applications using Intune.
- Configuration, deployment and troubleshooting of compliance policies in Intune
- Strong experience of Azure, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365
- Expertise in the use of Intune to manage Android mobile devices
- Production of reports using both Intune and Configuration Manager
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience of scripting technologies to interact with MEM and other related services on-premises and cloud.
If interested, please apply below!