Birmingham, West Midlands
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Infrastructure Engineer - Birmingham - £35,000
Server, network, Windows, SAN, NetApp. Office 365, SQL, Active Directory, Infrastructure, deployment, project, VMware, routers, switches, software, hardware, support.
I am currently working with a manufacturing business based in Birmingham who are looking to grow their IT division. This role is working in a small IT team covering all infrastructure support across networks, servers and desktops.
What we need here is a real techy at heart, someone who isn't going to shy away from any job to big or small. Someone proactive, who will go out to seek ways to improve things and what isn't working. The ideal person will have worked their way up from service desk to infrastructure support and be able to wear many hats at one time. As this is a small team, flexibility is key here.
- Good network support experience, routers, switches Wifi etc.
- Both physical and virtual server experience (Windows serves, VMware).
- Strong Active Directory knowledge.
- Office 365 deployment and support.
- Desktop support capability, windows 10, printer hardware support etc.
- Experience working at a 3rd line level.
- Excellent communications skills, able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Full UK driver's license.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.