£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Infrastructure Backup Engineer - £40,000 - fully remote
I am recruiting for a midlands-based business for a fully remote role to join their infrastructure team. This position will be the SME (subject matter expert) within the team for backups specifically using Acronis. We need a good all round Infrastructure Engineer who is happy with a strong backup focus as well as assisting in wider infrastructure projects and support.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Engineer who has worked with Across Cloud Protect for backups.
- Extensive experience of enterprise level IT Infrastructure solutions e.g. Microsoft O365 and Azure, Microsoft Server and EUC technologies, Virtualisation (VmWare / Hyper-V), Backup, Identity & Access Management (AD / Okta etc.).
- Cisco / HP networking technologies, Firewall technologies etc.
- Experience of operating within 'best practice' operational service processes, such as ITIL.
- Experience of IT Security 'best practice' - processes and technologies.
- Experience of asset management systems such as Landesk Experience of Backup software Packages.
- Experience with Acronis Cloud Protect.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.